Friday, October 19, 2012

Art Projects Update; Box painting, Charms, and Stuffed Animals

Hello!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would do a blog entry on the artsy things I've been up to in the past little while, so without further ado...



I've been working on painting Beetlejuice on a little wooden box from the Dollarama! How I love Beetlejuice :')



I recently made a new stuffed plush. This one is (surprise surprise) a Bat! An off-white coloured Bat ;D and his name is B.B. -> Named after the mass murderer Beyond Birthday (more commonly known as B.B.) in the book Death Note; The Los Angeles B.B. Murder Cases by Tsugumi Ohba, and Takeshi Obata. The character B.B. has Shinigami eyes, meaning he can see exactly when a person will die and their name. Shinigami eyes are usually red; hence the red button eyes I gave this fella'.



I also made these two strawberry friendship charms for me and my best friend/fellow plague rat Michelle. The first photo on the left is her and her charm that she keeps on a necklace chain (I stole the photo from her blog), and the the other two are pictures of my charm that I keep on a bracelet.



Finally, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been working on a charm bracelet for a childhood friend of mine! The charms are baked, but are not painted yet. 
From left to right; a cinnamon bun, ice cream cone, piece of cake, doughnut, cupcake, and Poptart! The lighting makes them sort of hard to see, but I think it will be cute when its finished (and of course I'll post photos)!

I also made a post a couple days ago about clay commissions I have done, so click ---> here <--- if you'd like to see those!

On another note, I've also asked the music teacher at my school if she would teach me Violin, and she has agreed to teach me twice a week during lunch! I'm very excited, and just for fun I think I'll take some photos of my lovely violin to post on this blog ^.^

Have a good evening~
Anne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment