Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Party 2012

Good Afternoon!
Last night I went to a small Halloween party. It was a lot of fun! I went as a pumpkin C:
I made the costume/outfit myself C:

The party went from 4PM to 12AM. There was sooo much food! We had a little potluck-type thing going on so everyone brought some sort of food item. I brought Halloween-shaped sugar cookies and blondies, other people brought cupcakes, brownies, cookies, chips, pop, more chips, more cookies...it was a never ending supply of food! I'm very unhappy with myself, as I ended up eating -get this- 5 cookies, a blondie (which is basically a blonde brownie XD), a brownie, a cupcake, and some chips. My stomach was not happy with me. We also made chicken teriyaki for dinner.

It was a small get together, and not like your average teenage parties. We played board games, Slenderman,  Super Smash Bros, watched YouTube videos, ate...made caramel apples..
It was all good wholesome fun (unlike the crap most teenagers do now-a-days)!

Anyway, I have an Anthropology essay due tomorrow, so I'd better start that.....
I'll see if I can get some photos from the party to post, and of course Halloween is in three days and I have another costume, so I'll make sure to share photos of that as well!

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment