Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
The long awaited day has finally come!...and gone. Originally I had planned to be Betty Juice (like female Beetlejuice) for Halloween, but I was asked to be in the school haunted house! I was asked to dress like a doll and sing an eerie lullaby (while sitting in a red arm chair, brushing the hair of a decapitated doll) to creep people out, sooooo.. I ended up being a doll for Halloween.



besides being in the haunted house, I didn't really do anything Halloween-y. I had tons of homework unfortunately, so my night was rather dull. That's okay though, considering everyday is Halloween.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween~
~Anne <3




2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are freaking adorable Babydoll. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This is gorgeous. It is very important to think of a costume out of the box. I am very confused right now. We are planning a Halloweens party in one of the Chicago venues but I haven’t thought of the dress yet. It was nice coming across this post.

    ReplyDelete