Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 8

7. Your cellphone.

Technically this should be called "Blog Challenge- Day 7*" but I don't have a cellphone, so we're just going to skip right along to Day 8!

8.Your desktop photo.

This is the photo that is currently  set as my desktop background;

( I plan on changing it soon to a more halloween-y pic though c; )

As I've mentioned in a previous post; I love anime. Yep. And this one in particular is probably my favourite.

I watched Vampire Knight in grade 8 about...three years ago! (woah! has it really been that long?!) 
Anyway, I love this anime because it has such a dark atmosphere, but it's really addictive (I watched the entire first season in one night!) and the characters are all really loveable. It's not your traditional anime however, where everyone is all happy go-lucky all the time; quite the opposite actually. Most of the characters are fairly serious, but there's good amount of comic relief which balances out nicely.



Here's a description;
"Cross Academy is different from other schools. It has a Day Class and a Night Class, with different uniforms and no interaction between these two classes. Secretly, students of the Night Class are all vampires, led by Kuran Kaname, a noble vampire who 10 years prior saved Cross Yuki from the attack of a stray vampire. Now a Guardian of the Night Class vampires, Yuki works along with fellow classmate Kiriyuu Zero, a young man with a hatred for vampires deeper than anything she could imagine. Together, they protect Kaname and the Night Class vampires from having their identities revealed, as well as protect Day Class students from any vampire attacks that occur due to a vampire's natural thirst for blood."


If you're interested in watching it, this is where I watched all the episodes;

***Note: I really recommend watching it in English subbed opposed to dubbed; it sounds really cheesy when its in English.


~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment