Saturday, July 28, 2012

Breakfast and afternoon Tea Time!

This mornings breakfast :) Tea time! Orange Pekoe tea with soy milk, and egg-less, flour-less breakfast muffins (from my own recipe which I will probably post eventually)
Its a Mixture of Wheat Germ, Wheat/Oat Bran, ground Flaxseed, and oats. With Vanilla, Cinnamon, Milk, and Chocolate Chips and a Raspberry center. Topped off with Walnuts :)



And My afternoon snack was sugar/sweetener-free apple crisp, and more tea<3 I just absolutely love Orange Pekoe, and English Breakfast tea served with soy milk<3


The apple crisp is a mix of large flake oats, butter, craisins, a single chopped&peeled apple, vanilla, cinnamon and toasted almonds. (I'll probably post recipe and directions eventually! It's super easy!)

I took these pics for fun and really liked them, so I had to include them;
My hair looks so red! I wore my Leech and Bat necklace today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment