Friday, July 27, 2012

Recent Polymer Clay projects, and Bikini decorating!

So I've been working on some little artsy projects in the past two days. Here are some photos!

*WARNING* Picture-Heavy.


So this one is going to be a gift to my lovely Aunt, as her birthday is coming up in august. It's a miniature model of her, my Uncle, and their little dog, Bear; Made from Polymer Clay (Sculpey III), Acrylic paint, and little pink beads.




The following are two necklaces I made last night; An E.A. inspired Leech charm on a ribbon, and a basic black Bat charm (on a chain).


I'll be going camping on Wednesday for a couple of weeks, so I have been goth-ing up my bikini! So far it's a work-in-progress ;)




It's a work-in-process ;) 

The three white things on the second picture will be skulls. I made the little Bat cameo, and the little green bow in the middle, aren't they cute? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment