Saturday, August 25, 2012

Purchases and Gifts

I've been shopping again. It sure is nice to have money!
I got 2 new mugs, one that's orange with adorable black spiders on it, and one that is black with skeletons and candy corn on it:


I also got some cute purple socks with little black spiders and webs on it, and some plastic bats of various colors (which I am planning on making earrings or something with tonight ^_^)

I went on an adventure to Bulk Barn as well (for those of you who may not know, its a store that sells candy in bulk)! And I got some Candy Corn, Pumpkins, and Halloween Taffy to put on the table for my tea party! (which is in only 2 days!!!)

I've also been super lucky and got two early birthday gifts! I got a medium sized mini top hat (so it's not suuper small) and 2 gothic lolita ribbon bracelets made by a very good friend of mine and sent by mail!


The hat looks pinkish in the picture, whereas its actually the same shade of red as in the ribbon bracelets below :)


I'm so lucky!
I plan on wearing both of these accessories to my tea party.

Have a gloomy night <3
~Anne







No comments:

Post a Comment