Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet Sixteen Tea Party

So, Tuesday was my birthday (sweet sixteen!) and I had a tea party. It was very, very fun. There was so much food and the company was great! I also got awesome gifts from friends and family (and TONS of tea)!

As promised, here are some of the photo's from the party;


For the first hour and a half hours we sat around the table and enjoyed tea and treats. There were Red Velvet Cupcakes (with home-made cream cheese icing), Blueberry Scones, Nutri-Cookies, and Walnut-Craisin Pound Cake (with lemon cream cheese Icing). There were also cucumber finger sandwiches, egg-salad finger sandwiches, cream cheese & craisin tortilla rollups and tuna finger sandwiches.

(All of the above was made by me in two days, I may add.)
I wish I took a picture of the refrigerator the night before the party, it was packed full of baked goods and sandwiches. It's a good thing we have two fridges!

The following are photos of me and my friends! <3

Jaz, Me, MacGregor
Me, Michelle, Chantal
(Jaz wanted us to do the 'duck face' for fun -you can tell we're out of practice).

The whole gang except for Jess

Presents!



I got a whole bunch of gifts!
I got tea (I got a Birthday Cake flavoured rooibos tea which really tastes like cake! and a bunch of other awesome loose leaf teas and pre-packed teas) mugs, a tea pot, a tea time recipe book, some stuffed dolls, facial cleansing stuff, the new evanescence CD (which my brother got me, he's also ordering me either the new Emilie Autumn album (F.L.A.G.) or pre-ordering me the new (The) Birthday Massacre album)! I got the new iPod shuffle and iHome (docking station) from my parents.

and, I got the most amazing painting ever from my friend Michelle<3 I love it to pieces.

I'm on the left with the corset top, and combat boots (my hair was red when school was still in and I plan on re-dying it) and Michelle is on the right. The script on the bottom says 'bestfriends' in Japanese <333

It's hanging on my wall right now :)

The party favors;



My outfit;




Anyway, I hope to post the recipes soon, also I need to do a Music of the Month entry, and tomorrow I start the 30 day challenge I mentioned. I also plan on doing a review of Emilie Autumns new F.L.A.G. album.

Have a great night,
~Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment