Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thrift Shopping and other trinkets

Two weeks ago I went on vacation to my aunts cottage. I stayed there for a week, and then we went to stay at her house in the city for a few more days, I got back on Wednesday and have been procrastinating with writing a blog entry up until now. 

When I was staying with my aunt in the city, we went thrift shopping! Here are the things I got :)

Long, ankle length black skirt 10$ (Left). Black camisole 4$ (Right).

Medium length, black pleated skirt 10$ (Left). Lacy black T-shirt style top 6$ (Right).

Black and white striped, short 'Beetlejuice' skirt 8$ (Left). Black see-through lacy tank top 6$ (Right).

Short black layered lacy skirt 8$ (Left). High & wide neck-ed medium-length sleeved shirt 6$ (Right).

Long sleeved V-neck sweater shirt 6$.

My aunt bought me a new voodoo plush that I named Valdimar VenTeddy (the one beside him is Suffer VenTeddy which I purchased a few months ago).

and when I got home, I found this lovely mirror awaiting me:


and finally, I bought a new makeup bag! (from the Dollarama ;D)


I can't decide whether it's a Beetlejuice bag, or Emilie Autumn bag....perhaps since the skirt is a Beetlejuice skirt, I'll sew a red heart in the corner of the bag and call it an EA bag...

Anywho, that's pretty much all the purchases I have made in the past two months...oh! and I bought 'Emily the Strange- the Lost Days' (book) since it seems pretty cute and interesting.

Have a lovely day,
Anne.



No comments:

Post a Comment